Saturday, June 11, 2022

Many Thanks!

I want to express heartfelt thanks for all the comfort, sympathy, and good wishes you have sent my way. It's been a very rough time and I'm sure it will continue to be, but somehow, sifting through old pictures, remembering incidents and telling a little of his story has helped a bit, as I grieve the loss of sweet Baloo.


 

I have a feeling I will be continuing to grieve for some time to come, and along the way I may even share some stories as my life slowly reshapes itself, so be warned.

 

How can I help but smile through my tears when remembering a goofball like this one making snow angels - dog style?

I promise that the next blog post will be about something else entirely. 

Again, thank you so much for the outpouring of care. It helped me feel not quite so alone.

1 comment:

Paula said...

I am very sorry for your loss.