Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Humming the Tune

There was early warning that there would likely be more hummingbird posts. 

 
Sure enough, I couldn't resist taking way too many pictures of hummingbirds. I chose a few of my favorites to share.


And I do mean a few - I think I must have hundreds of hummingbird pictures at this point! (I just love the tiny curled toes in the picture above.)
 

 
They're just irresistible little emerald jewels. (I think her watchful postures are very cute.)

 

 Not to mention, so much fun to watch.

They're such active, nimble, feisty creatures with such amazing capabilities, especially for their size, that I can't help but admire them!

 

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always miss them when they go south for the season. :^(

Hugs from BetsyLee

Webfoot said...

Me, too, BetsyLee. Then I await first sighting in the spring. :)
Hugs right back to you!

Anonymous said...

make that three of us..........I am still seeing them in mid-Michigan ;j


Sheila

Webfoot said...

My whole family belongs to the fan club, too, Sheila. Those little birds are irresistible.

Anonymous said...

Excellent photos!!
Shooz/Tammy