Friday, August 4, 2023

A Petite Perplexity, Part 2

Here's a small reminder of yesterday's puzzle picture.

It was pretty difficult to see, which is why I almost missed it.


Here's a closer view of the area that caught my eye. 

There are many interesting denizens of the not-so-deep and I enjoy looking for them as I wander the trails. 

Reminder: You can click on the pictures for a larger version. I'm guessing that at least some of you will locate the star of the show. 

Tomorrow will bring the big reveal. :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I was way off! I thought there might have been a bear climbing that forked tree in the middle of the shot.

~Nature Hikers

Anonymous said...

EEEK! It's an alligator !! No, wait, it isn't. Heh. :^)

Hugs from BetsyLee

Webfoot said...

Nature Hikers, I always love hearing what people find in the pictures. I had to go look for your bear. Thank you for the big grin. :)

BetsyLee, I know! Wait until you see the thrilling and frightening reveal tomorrow! Hugs right back. :)

Wise Wanderer said...

I see what/who you spotted, but I have another question. What are those beautiful, pinkish-red flowers?
Wise Wanderer

Webfoot said...

Wise Wanderer, I believe those sweet little flowers are swamp smartweed. It has both aquatic and land versions, but this is obviously the aquatic variety. They are pretty, aren't they?