Saturday, August 5, 2023

A Petite Perplexity, Part 3

 Here's the review. 

 

I'm not exactly sure what caught my eye. I don't think it moved - maybe just a shape. 

There's just something distinctive about these little rascals,don't you think.

Not only distinctive, but quite charming.

Here it is even closer.


It was just taking advantage of the sunshine and going about its little painted turtle business.

It was pretty early in the morning, so perhaps the yawn is to be expected. On the other hand, maybe it was just mocking my look of surprise and delight when I discovered its presence. 

I hope you enjoyed this petite puzzler. I certainly enjoyed spotting this cutie. :)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There he is ! What a long neck he has. I've never seen a turtle yawn before. I guess everybody yawns, eh? Thanks for the fun pics !

Looks like you're getting used to the new camera quite well. :^)

Hugs for today, from BetsyLee

Neet said...

yay! I guessed correctly.
Love your blogs, pictures.

Anonymous said...

Got this one!!! Love these little guys.

Thank you for the fun.

Sheila

Webfoot said...

Thanks! I'm glad you all liked the petite puzzler. I may have another one later in the week. I'll have to download the photos and see how they turned out. :) Hugs all around!