Thursday, March 8, 2018

Predator I

Now, for something a little bit different. I have a nice series of pictures a member of my family shared with me. They are from a wildlife camera out in the woods of Ohio (used with knowledge and permission, of course). Some of them are really amazing - like this one, for instance.


This red-tailed hawk on the wing is way more dramatic than anything I have managed to capture on camera and I thought it would be nice to give it a slightly wider audience.

This is the first of three predator installments - my mother taught me well and I didn't want to spend my entire allowance all at one time.

If people like these, I can probably arrange to get more from the hidden candid cameras in the future. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool shot, I'm a huge raptor fan.

Old Blue