Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Daisy Day

I always enjoy the bright daisies that grow wild along the trails.

 
They are such cheerful looking flowers.


They also attract other admirers. The flowers above have a visiting beetle enjoying a rest on the golden yellow center of one of the blooms.


Then, I was delighted by this young gentleman enjoying the morning sun and bright blossoms. His little spike antlers are still in the velvet, but I've seen a few that have completely lost that covering.



He didn't seem too concerned about my approach and I thought he looked quite charming standing among the daisies. He definitely knew how to strike a dashing pose!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nature's version of "A Girl with a Watering Can 1876 Artwork by Pierre Renoir"

and a girl with a camera to capture it............

nice job.

Sheila

Webfoot said...

That gave me a grin, Sheila! He was clearly channeling his inner artistic master. :)

Anonymous said...

@ Webfoot - teamwork on that inner artistic master.......... or was it just you, with the right model and props at the ready????

Sheila