Sunday, September 3, 2023

Construction Site Conundrum #1

These pictures were taken when I was borrowing my brother's camera, so I didn't have as much zoom capability as I do now, but I thought they might be enough fun to post anyway.

While out on a morning walk, I saw something in this new home construction site that made me smile. I hope you will find a grin, too. 


 Here's installment  number one for your puzzling pleasure. :)

Don't forget that you can click on the picture for a larger version, if you want a little closer look.
 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I see what you saw...........

checking out and trying to figure out who is moving in and what it means for the neighborhood

;'j


Sheila

Anonymous said...

I see it too ! Hey, it pays to be curious about who's moving in, right? :^)

Your new camera is working well for you, isn't it? The pics tell the story !

Hugs to ya, have a good Labor Day weekend, from BetsyLee

Webfoot said...

Sheila and BetsyLee, you guys are good! I thought you might at least need tomorrow's installment to spot the subject of the puzzle. :) Happy Labor Day Weekend - and hugs all around!

Nature Hikers said...

I thought by "new home construction" we would be seeing a beaver dam or a bird nest. I didn't realize it would be a habitat for homo sapiens.

Webfoot said...

I can see why you might think that, Nature Hikers. Happily, there's still a *little* habitat for the other creatures around. :)