Saturday, September 16, 2023

Another Puzzler? #2

Okay, so you don't have to go look up yesterday's post, here's the reminder of puzzle installment number one.

I've been taking morning walks up to this area quite a lot lately and there are so many great things to see that it's going to take me a while to share all of them. 

Clue number two isn't a lot closer, but I think it's still a pretty good hint. I'll put the zoom into full action tomorrow. (And you can click on these photos to enlarge them, if you'd like.)


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I zoomed in alrighty, but I don't see anything much. Except the thing that looked like the head of the hobby horse has changed shape. Hobby horse, or Nessie the lake monster, not sure which.

A hobby horse is a horse head on a stick that adults think kids like to "ride" on and run around with, pretending they're riding on a horse. I never bought in to the idea of a horse head on a stick being even remotely like riding a horse. I just couldn't get into it. Guess I didn't have the necessary imagination. I hope some kid somewhere had a good time with one.

Anxiously awaiting the next installment,
and hugs to ya, from BetsyLee

Nature Hikers said...

I think I know, but not 100%. I am reminded of another lily pond resident that I once saw while camping.

Webfoot said...

BetsyLee, I get what you're saying about the hobby horse. I don't remember having one of those as a child, but then, I wanted to *be* a horse, not just ride one. ;-) Hugs to you, too!

Nature Hikers, I think you might be onto something. :) Tomorrow will tell.

Anonymous said...

I am with Nature Hikers, I think I know who it is, I just don't see evidence other than the shape of things ;j

coming back for another zoom meeting tomorrow ;j

Webfoot said...

Anonymous, the shape of things is a pretty good indicator. You will see tomorrow. :)

Anonymous said...

Aquatic mammal, maybe?

BetsyLee

PS BE a horse, you funny kid, you !