Saturday, August 6, 2022

At the Risk of Being Repetitive...

I apologize if you are tired of fawn pictures for the year. I know I posted one not too long ago of twins crossing the road to meet up with their mom, but this was just too sweet and I thought it might be nice to share.


I really liked the mother and child juxtaposition in this picture and especially getting to see the fawn and its markings so well. Usually, they take cover behind mom. 

So, I hope you don't mind revisiting the Odocoileus virginianus too much (please don't ask me to pronounce that, especially the first part!). I'd promise not to post more of them for a while, but I never know what I'm going to see on my walks, so I can't reassure you on that score. 

1 comment:

Webfoot said...

I know! Seriously high on the cute scale. That's why I had to indulge in a bit of repetition. I'm glad you didn't mind. :)