Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Sunset Spectacular

Recent sunsets have been stunningly beautiful. Walking along the road by the bay and watching the colors shift and deepen as the sun travels through the clouds on its way to the horizon has been a delight.


Each of these pictures was taken at a different point along the way, but it's still possible to see the changing sun show. (Don't miss the duck swimming in the lower left corner of the picture above.)


Here's a closer view to highlight the intense colors.


But the fuller sky view with the larger cloud stage was spectacular.


It's so nice that Baloo got me into the habit of taking sunset walks. I think of him (and miss his excellent company) along the way every single time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old Baloo ! I loved seeing the pics of him, he was a cutie, and he made me smile. I'm glad he opened your door to sunset walks. The pics are beautiful !

Hugs to ya from BetsyLee

Webfoot said...

Thanks, BetsyLee! Baloo was wonderful. I was planning on taking a trip tomorrow to see a senior dog that's up for adoption a couple hours north of me, but it looks like we're going to be hit with sleet, snow and ice, so it's probably going to have to wait until the weather clears. It would be nice to have a sweet trail buddy again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous sunset photos! I know they're out there and will be well worth the effort, but I never think to see for myself (silly woman!)

Stay safe from blustery Old Man Winter🌬️🥶. PixiePam

Webfoot said...

Thanks, PixiePam! I know what you mean. Sometimes it's hard to bundle up and get out the door, but Baloo must be woofing in my ear to remind me that I need to get out into the great, wide world. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the colors and textures of the sky.........morning, evening or night times.

Just beautiful

Sheila