Thursday, February 8, 2024

Happy Birthday to Stampeaz!

Eighteen years! I can hardly believe it. It has been quite an adventure.


How will we celebrate?  Well, first Tan-Z Kut is on sale for the day.  But wait! There's more!


I will soon be introducing a different line of inks to the store and I will need to make room for all the beautiful new colors (sadly, I can't keep everything). So, I have decided that I will be replacing these VersaMagic inks with the new kids. For the rest of the month of February, these inks will be on sale. They're great matte finish chalk inks. 

Many thanks to all of you for a great eighteen years of Stampeaz! You're the best!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Stampeaz!!!!!

It is always a great day to get a package in the mail from Stampeaz. Hope you have many more years of b-days.

Sheila

Webfoot said...

Thank you, Sheila! It's been great getting to know so many wonderful carvers and I've learned so much. It's been a great adventure. :)

Anonymous said...

May you have many more years!

Hugs to ya, from BetsyLee

Webfoot said...

Thanks, BetsyLee! Hugs right back! :)