Sunday, February 25, 2024

Creative Assist, Please

Some of you may remember this picture from a blog post a couple years ago. Well, I finally got around to getting the drawing done and carving the mother and fawn.
 

Now, I'm in the process of making some prints and I have a small problem. I haven't been able to come up with a title that makes me totally happy. Some ideas have been:

Breakfast Break
Mother's Milk
Nurturing Nature
Fawn's Feast
Breakfast in the Meadow
Milk in the Meadow
Morning Meal (or Milk)
Morning Meadow (just leave the whole food aspect out entirely)
Doe's Delight

Any other brilliant ideas or preferences? I'm sort of stumped. Am I overthinking things? (Almost certainly.)


 

4 comments:

Ant Hilarie said...

Self-Serve.....>:-)

Dawnkey said...

Got milk?

Webfoot said...

Thanks Dawnkey and Ant Hilarie! Both good ideas - and they made me smile. I'll add them to my pondering list. I haven't matted any prints yet, so I can still think about it for a while.

Anonymous said...

Stretch through dinning

Sheila