Thursday, October 5, 2023

Mid-week Mystery #2

Once again, the mystery mavens out there have impressed me with their sharp eyes!
 
First, the usual reminder of yesterday's clue, before we get to a little closer view.

 
This is the same wetland area where I had the delightful encounter with the otter.

 
Have you spotted the subject of our mystery? I know where it is, so I have a definite advantage, but with your sharp eyes, I wouldn't be surprised to have a couple mystery solvers!

Tomorrow will bring the big reveal, to get the weekend started on a frivolous footing.



 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green heron ?

Hugs to ya from BetsyLee

Webfoot said...

Well, I didn't want to respond to this until after the big reveal, BetsyLee. I had a feeling you would nail it -- and you did. :) Hugs right back to you!