Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Cardinal Rules

I'm still recovering from the evil crud, so the only pictures I have taken have been through the window to my back yard.

 
Still, these fellows have been brightening my days and I hope they do the same for you.

 
I always find something interesting to note about posture or attitude (or clingy little feet). There were definitely better perches than the edge of the seed cup, but he's making it work and I also like the tilt of his head as he makes his choice of which seed to grab.


The fully raised crest on this fellow is quite dramatic - as is the fact that he's missing a few tail feathers. It looks like he had a close call.



The birds out back are a constant source of entertainment. I've been appreciating their company a lot these last few days. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Hope you feel better soon!
Pink Panther

Anonymous said...

Love the pics ! Get better soon !

Hugs to ya, from BetsyLee

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics, lovely colors to warm up the day !!

Webfoot said...

Thank you all! I'm glad the cardinals brightened the day a little. :)