Monday, July 31, 2023

Bun Run

I took the new camera with me on my morning walk and started climbing the learning curve.

 
The bunny above is the first picture I took. I particularly liked the line of fallen trumpet vine flowers behind this alert fellow.

 


This bunny was across the street from the first one. It looked picturesque in the shade of an obliging branch. The splash of color from the red berries is a nice touch, don't you think? That rabbit knows how to pose.


It decided to put a little distance between us and I was happy that the camera caught the hop in progress without too much blurring. 


It stopped to check on me to see if I was following. I love the stance - ready to spring into action.


Which it did. Aren't the little bunny feet just the cutest? 

Are you remembering just how easily amused I am? Very.  

Anyway, that's just the beginning. I have been trying to learn about the various functions on the new camera and I'm only successful part of the time, but some of the pictures have been pretty amazing. I'll regale you with those stories another day, but I wanted to share the very first outing with the new toy. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're on your way to mastery over the new camera ! Thanks for the bunny tails. I never get to see any around here - they just aren't around our place any more. I miss 'em.

Hugs, BetsyLee