Thursday, February 9, 2023

Well, Poo...!

Last night, while doing a test packing and postage estimate for a customer, I discovered that the post office has pulled the rug out from under us.  Regional flat rate priority mail is no longer available. This means that I won't be able to pass along postage savings because there won't be any.


I'm not charging the full retail rate on the stampeaz.com site, because I get a little commercial discount and I'm continuing to pass that along, but it's not as good as the regional rates. I'm really disappointed (and I'm sure you are, too)! 

The good news for the day is that I still have a box of bits and bobs to share with anyone who tells me they want some included with their package. 

Always look on the bright side of life.... Ti doo ti doo ti doo ti doo... (Yes, that's right,  I'm singing that as I type. And all my slightly twisted friends out there probably get the reference.) ;-)

No comments: