Friday, December 2, 2022

Friday Foolishness

So, just because I'm (more than) a little foolish myself, I thought it might be fun to do a slightly different kind of post. Do you remember the sort of puzzles published in magazines where you were supposed to figure out what something was and then they'd print the solution in the next issue (or upside down on the last page)? I'm going to give you way more than those old puzzles did as your starting clue, since they usually just gave an extreme close-up of some tiny bit of the subject.

 


What do  you see? (And, of course, come back tomorrow for the reveal.)

Let me know if you think this is any kind of fun at all, because I have an outstandingly good one (meaning much, much more challenging) from earlier in the year...

 

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a Ruffed Grouse to me. I could be wrong...

I vote "yes" for more puzzle pics !

BetsyLee

Anonymous said...

I vote yes for more puzzle pics!
My first thought for this one was turkey (pretty sure that’s wrong tho) then I thought maybe fungi
~Explorin Orren

Anonymous said...

Ok, not sure what it is.......
I see what could be a bird tail, but at the same time it looks more like a wood "texture/pattern. At the same time to the left of that "tail", I see what could be an eye and beak.
The foreground looks like an x-ray of a bird's foot.

can't wait to see how wrong I am in all of this.

yes, if you have them, keep the guessing coming.

Sheila