Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick post to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends. I know that I have a great deal to be thankful for this year, even with the challenges that have come my way. I am particularly grateful for all of you. So, here's a word from someone who knows quite a lot about such things.



(I hope this works, as I  have never successfully posted a video before, and I can't seem to test it before publishing!)

 


 Just in case it doesn't work as it should, here's another happy gobbler to wish you a wonderful holiday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving ! Thank you for the turkey pics, they make me smile. Turkeys are funny birds. :^)

BetsyLee

Webfoot said...

I know, BetsyLee! They're kind of prehistoric looking, aren't they? And they talk to themselves all the time. I love the happy, chirpy sounds they make when they're finding good things to eat. Happy Thanksgiving! :)