Saturday, July 16, 2022

Food Fight!

Way back on the 4th of July, I posted some pictures of  bald eagles captured by the wildlife cameras on our family land in honor of the day. I also said that there were some other pictures that might be coming later, because there were some really good ones. This is one of my all time favorites. 



A golden eagle and a bald eagle got into a sparring match over some of the offerings my brother and I brought for their consumption and the camera caught this amazing action. Obviously, this picture was taken during the winter, but I couldn't wait until the snow flies again to share it with you. You probably wouldn't have wanted me to, either, right?  

Oh, and by the way, in case you didn't know this already, you can click on the picture and it will show you a larger version, so you can see more detail - I think you might want to do that with this photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Amazing picture ❤️AH