Thursday, August 24, 2017

Rabbit, Run!

Baloo loves bunnies.


This bunny was happily munching grass (notice the blade sticking straight out of its mouth).


Baloo went on point and the bunny went on full alert.


While Baloo loves bunnies, the bunnies don't seem to love Baloo that much. This one made a hasty exit in a blur of fur - more blur than usual, since it was getting on toward dusk and the camera didn't have a lot of light to work with. I loved the shape of the hop, though, so I'm including the picture, fuzziness and all. It looks a little like a small exercise in pointillism, doesn't it? 



1 comment:

Okie Dog said...

Great pic of the running rabbit!! I enjoy this type of thing to show. If you were at the LBCon in St.Louis when Wassa set fire to THE magazine I took a pic of that but it turned out fuzzy and I posted it anyway...later I found I was the only one who happened to get one, so I was pretty proud of that pic, even so. Lol, patting my own back, but not for serious reasons, lol....love your posts and pics, thanks. OD/Cheryll