Monday, August 14, 2017

Indigo Blues

One of the walks Baloo and I frequent in the summer months (to stay in the shade and keep the black dog solar collector out of direct sun as much as possible) has an indigo bunting that scolds us severely every time we pass through his territory. 


I've been trying to get a good picture of him as he flits through the foliage and gives us his vehement lecture, but every time I start to focus the camera on him, he moves and I have to locate him and start all over again.


So, whenever we walk there, I try again (and again) to see if I can have a little better success.


I finally caught him at a distance, perched at the very top of a maple tree as he proudly surveyed his domain. It's still not a great picture, but it's the best I have done so far. I'll keep trying...


1 comment:

FROG said...

Great shots. Such a challenging bird to capture photographically. They're so quick. Stunning images!