Just in case it's time for another little mystery. Here's a teaser. I'll post the answer tomorrow, but this is one where I might be wrong. You may do better than I did. :)
How many turtles can you find? I thought there were two to begin with and then...

7 comments:
I see it ! What fun ! You took the pic at just the right time. :^)
Hugs to ya from bEtsyLee
4 for sure, maybe 6
I see 4 for sure, maybe 6
I see five turtles
(the five guess is from ArtGekko....)
I see four; But there’s room for lots of hidden spots. Us turtles are sneaky. ~Travel’n Turtle
Thank you all for the responses. I'm sorry the response settings got messed up somehow. I'm also looking forward to seeing which sneaky turtles I might have missed! You guys have really good eyes! :)
Post a Comment