Thursday, August 9, 2018

Wile E. Coyote

This set of photos is actually from a couple months ago and I hadn't gotten them sorted and posted yet.  As a result, we're jumping in the time capsule and traveling back to earlier in the season, since I thought these were worth sharing. 


I had a coyote come within about 20 feet of me as it zig-zagged back and forth across the field looking for something to eat. 



It looked straight at me, and I thought I might get busted. My camera isn't perfectly silent, so the breeze must have been in my favor both for sound and scent detection. 



It never discovered that I was there (or didn't care!). Baloo wasn't with me that morning, or there would have been a ruckus. He isn't fond of coyotes and always lets them know it when he sees them or hears them howling. 


No comments: