Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Feathered Family Photos

One of the side benefits of the Great Monarch Relocation Project (which will be described in another post) was that the sandhill cranes came to take advantage of our progress. 


The extra special bonus was that, for the first time ever, the pair we've been seeing for a number of years was successful at raising a youngster!


So, of course, I had to take a bunch of family photos!



As an amateur portrait photographer, it's always fun to catch a candid moment with parent and child.



Not to mention the child's studio portrait that's inevitably shared with doting aunts, uncles and grandparents. 

Sorry, I got carried away there for a moment. It just struck me as funny that I had done the classic family photography session with these delightful birds! I hope you enjoyed getting to see them as much as I did. 

Also, many thanks to everyone who made the opening of the new Stampeaz.com website a success! I have the very best customers in the world. :)

No comments: