Wednesday, June 20, 2018

They Say Patience is a Virtue.




I don't have a picture that adequately portrays the level of frustration I'm feeling at the moment. Baloo's look of eye-rolling, you've-got-to-be-kidding disbelief comes as close as I could find.

Delays. 

It seems that the extrusion machine at the Tan-Z Kut factory broke down and all production ceased - they neglected to communicate this little difficulty to me, so I didn't learn of it until I called to find out what in the world had happened to the shipment I was anxiously awaiting. 

What this means is that the shiny, new, tan material we've all been anticipating so enthusiastically will not be arriving until sometime around the middle of July. 


Yes, I know. 

I've said that.... 

.....and that, too. 

So, in the meantime, I'm going to try and get a little bit creative for those of you who are running out of material to carve with. 

Stay tuned.

I'm really sorry about the delays to the previously scheduled programming!

Besides, I always thought that Patience was a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta.
(Hmmmm.... maybe that's why Baloo is rolling his eyes.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patient is a virtue... but I don't have time for that. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you can hang in there, we can hang in there with you. TAP

Unknown said...

The silver lining for me is ... I am getting better at carving little stamps on 'scraps'. Good things come to those who wait!

Webfoot said...

Thanks for the encouraging words, everybody. I'm trying to just tell myself that this gives me an opportunity to work in the garden or print some stuff up for the library art show. It's all true. If I can just keep from filling up the nicely cleaned out and organized garage, all will be well. :)

Rebiccola said...

Is "Tan-Z Kut" the official name now, or is there still hope for "Puffin Buff"? I should recommend folks try the SEED while waiting, but I love it so much that I don't mind if everyone else holds out for Puffin Buff. ;)