I apologize for the delay in posting the solution to the mystery turtles. For some reason, Google (in it's infinitely dubious wisdom) changed a number of blog settings without notifying me. I was having trouble posting and all the responses from mystery lovers fell into a black hole. I think I have everything reset and working properly again.
So, I'm also sorry I didn't respond to any of your mysterious puzzle answers - I wondered why nobody had said anything. (Thank you, BetsyLee, for notifying me of response difficulties via AQ mail. It put me on the right track to solving all the various issues -- I hope.)
Without further ado, here's the original picture:
There are two fairly obvious turtles, but at least two others peeking out of the water. There's also a possible fifth about a third down from the top on the left.
I've marked the ones I saw on this second picture. So, who did I miss? :)


2 comments:
Such fun ! I had seen only the one in the front center. I bet you didn't know that there was a surveillance team keeping track of you ! Thanks for the fun !
Hugs to ya from BetsyLee
Oh, I'm certain there's always a surveillance team keeping track of me. I spotted a doe and her fawn keeping an eye on us this morning from some cover. :) Hugs right back to you!
Post a Comment